Sterling Tobacco Accessories
Save postage by ordering these accessories when ordering your favorite Sterling/1776 tobacco.
Pipe Sweetener $1.80
- Dip your pipe cleaner in “Sweetener” and swab the pipe air hole and bowl each time you clean your pipe to keep it fresh and sanitary.
100 Tapered Pipe Cleaners $1.95
- The tapered cleaner can get into the smallest stem hole. Even the tiny holes of a “Twin Bore” can be cleaned with a tapered cleaner. The large end is extra absorbent to soak up any condensation.
(note: temporarily out of stock, will substitute standard cleaners)
100 Standard Pipe Cleaners $1.95
- The most common pipe cleaner. The Bryco cleaner is very absorbent.
80 Bristle Pipe Cleaners $1.95
- Bristle cleaners can cut through tar buildup very well and is still quite absorbent.
32 Foot Long Pipe Cleaners $1.95
- These cleaners are for Churchwarden pipes but also used by hobbyists.
Pouch Humidifier $1
- Soak the humidifier in distilled water and drop it in your tobacco pouch to keep your tobacco moist.
Pipe Nail $0.75
- The aluminum pipe nail is designed to protect your briar from sharp edges preventing a knife from piercing the pipe and is used to tamp your tobacco and clean the bowl.
Senior Pipe Reamer $17.50
- Prevent carbon buildup from breaking your briar pipe with this precision tool. It is adjustable to nearly any pipe bowl and has a long drill to keep the air hole free of carbon.
Pipe knife $6.95
- Stainless steel with copper rivets. It has a handy spike to clean pipe air hole, loosen packed tobacco, and pierce cigars. The blunt sharp cutting blade is for removing ash and carbon from the bowl and has a Stubber for packing the bowl. The blade can also be used for cutting cigars. A very
handy pipe tool.
Pipe Cleaner/Sweetener $1.80
- Dip your pipe cleaner in this solution to clean and sweeten your pipe bowl and stem.
Corn Cob Pipe $5.99
- Corn Cob pipes are a pipe smoking secret. One of the best smokes available. Specify bent or straight.
5 – 3/4” Brass Pipe Screens $0.30
- Hold a screen over your pipe bowl and with a pencil eraser gently press the center of the screen down to the bottom of the bowl. The screen prevents tobacco from plugging the air hole so you can enjoy a hassle free smoke. It also allows the draught to flow evenly throughout the bowl which helps the tobacco to burn coolly and completely.
Imco Pipe Lighter $10.15
- This inexpensive butane and flint lighter is perfect for a pipe smoker. A generous tank of butane lasts a long time and has a viewing window so you can refill before running out. Pull on the flint wheel and you find a spring tension adjustment and a spare flint.
MT pipe reamer $6.00
- Control the carbon in the bowl of your pipes to prevent cracking the briar.
Zipper Tobacco Pouch (vinyl) $5.95
- An imitation leather tobacco pouch with a zipper closure and rubber liner.
Folding Tobacco Pouch (leather) $33.95
- A real leather tobacco pouch with a surgical rubber lining and folds over to close.
Heavy Duty Plastic Zip Lock Tobacco Bags 6”x 4” x .004"thick – 6 for $0.50
Heavy Duty Plastic Zip Lock Tobacco Bags 6”x 6” x .004"thick – 6 for $0.60
Bargain Tobacco – Bargain tobacco is still just $17 per pound!
Cork Knocker $2
- Glue this knocker to the bottom of your ash tray to empty your pipe without breaking your pipe.
Rubber Pipe Bits $2
– 3 bits per package, makes it easier to hold your pipe between your teeth with less fatigue.
Pipe Bowl Cover $2
– Spring loaded cover keeps wind out of the bowl and keeps sparks in.